- Aug. 04, 2017 NSSMC’s proprietary titanium product TranTixxii™ is adopted for cladding of a theater in Jiangsu Province, China
- Jun. 28, 2017 NSSMC and Standard Steel Receive TTX “Excellent Supplier 2016” Award
- Mar. 31, 2017 Anti-Corrosion Processing with Titanium Foil Is Adopted for a Steel Lighthouse for the Japan Coast Guard
- Feb. 28, 2017 NSSMC starts branding development of TranTixxii™ designing titanium products Demonstrating superior material characteristics and elegance
- Feb. 27, 2017 NSSMC Named a Top 100 Global Innovator in 2016 for Fifth Consecutive Year
Sports and consumer products
Our titanium serves not only to be supplied as materials but also provides appropriate solutions for customers in selecting materials to meet their productization needs and in overcoming challenges in processing. Our titanium is currently used in various products.
High specific strength
- Lightweight and High-strength. The following properties of titanium contribute to improving the performance of sporting gears, such as golf clubs.
Aestheticcs and status
- Our titanium can be flexibly ready for a wide variety of design needs through various combinations of surface textures and anodising technologies. In addition, using titanium imparts a sense of status to the product due to its image of being rare.
- Titanium does not cause elution of metal ions and is highly bio-friendly, and thus is widely used in the medical field. It also is a very eco-friendly material.
Low specific heat capacity and low thermal conductivity
- Titanium does not feel cold even in winter due to its low specific heat capacity. It also is excellent in retaining heat thanks to its low thermal conductivity.
Application and adoption examples
Titanium golf clubs
Titanium wrist watches
Titanium digital cameras
Titanium ski poles
For further product information
Product Quotes, and inquiries without complete information required in inquiry form may not be responded to. Selection of inquiries for reply online is at the sole discretion of NSSMC. We appreciate your understanding.