- Feb. 27, 2018 Nippon Steel & Sumikin Crankshaft, NSSMC’s manufacturing and sales subsidiary of crankshafts in the U.S., earns Diamond Supplier Award from Navistar
- Aug. 04, 2017 NSSMC’s proprietary titanium product TranTixxii™ is adopted for cladding of a theater in Jiangsu Province, China
- Jun. 28, 2017 NSSMC and Standard Steel Receive TTX “Excellent Supplier 2016” Award
- Mar. 31, 2017 Anti-Corrosion Processing with Titanium Foil Is Adopted for a Steel Lighthouse for the Japan Coast Guard
- Feb. 28, 2017 NSSMC starts branding development of TranTixxii™ designing titanium products Demonstrating superior material characteristics and elegance
- Feb. 27, 2017 NSSMC Named a Top 100 Global Innovator in 2016 for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Construction and building
- Power plants
- Electrical appliances
- Electronic devices (circuit boards)
Stainless steel for precision forming
Austenitic stainless steel achieving both strength and formability at high level. Finished formed surface becomes smooth due to refinement of grain size.
Austenitic stainless steel achieving both strength and formability at high level. Finished formed surface becomes smooth due to refinement of grain size. Meets the chemical composition requirement of JIS G 4305 SUS304.
Austenitic stainless steel appropriate for etching processing and laser cutting processing. Reduced residual stress and achieved shape stability after processing.
Austenitic stainless steel having more enhanced shape stability after being processed than that of SUS304 H-SR. Refined grain size and improved preciseness and surface finish after processing.
Austenitic stainless steel employing special chemical composition series appropriate for precision forming and enhancing formability. Having more refined grain size than that of H-SR2 enhances finishing conditions of the product.
Austenitic stainless steel having enhanced precision formability and balanced strength and ductility characteristics through refinement of the grain size. Frequently used as metal mask material for laser cutting.
High-purity ferritic stainless steel with excellent deep drawability and corrosion resistance. Ridging pattern occurs less frequently after being processed, and the surface of the product can be kept smooth.
Nickel and nickel alloy
Nickel sheet and strip with excellent corrosion resistance, strength at high temperature and toughness at low temperature. As it has excellent alkali resistance, it is also used in caustic soda plants, lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, etc.
Fe-36% nickel alloy with an extremely low thermal expansion coefficient (one tenth that of SUS304) in a wide temperature range from low temperature to close to room temperature.
For further product information
Product Quotes, and inquiries without complete information required in inquiry form may not be responded to. Selection of inquiries for reply online is at the sole discretion of NSSMC. We appreciate your understanding.