- Jul. 30, 2018 Execution of Strategic Partnership with BP Oman
- Jul. 30, 2018 "The beauty of distinctive gradations make people feel nature" was posted.
- Jul. 26, 2018 VAM® 21 HT CLEANWELL® DRY ST First Running
- Jul. 19, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) holds an Opening Ceremony
- Jun. 27, 2018 NSSMC and Standard Steel Receive TTX “Excellent Supplier 2017” Award
- May. 29, 2018 NSSMC Named a Top 100 Global Innovator in 2017 for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Apr. 25, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) Starts Commercial Production
- Apr. 17, 2018 Strengthening Supply System for Ultra-high-tensile Steel Sheets New CGL to be installed at Kimitsu Works
- Feb. 27, 2018 Nippon Steel & Sumikin Crankshaft, NSSMC’s manufacturing and sales subsidiary of crankshafts in the U.S., earns Diamond Supplier Award from Navistar
- Aug. 04, 2017 NSSMC’s proprietary titanium product TranTixxii™ is adopted for cladding of a theater in Jiangsu Province, China
Fe-36% Nickel alloy with low thermal expansion coefficient (Invar alloy)
[Chemical Composition LC-36Ni]
Chemical Composition (mass%)
|Typical example||Thermal expansion coefficient ( ×10-6/K)|
|≦2.0 (20 - 100℃)|
|Specification||≧240||440 - 550||≧30|
- The coefficient of thermal expansion is extremely small from low tempreture to intermediate temperature.(one-tenth of that of SUS304)
- Austenite sructure is stable and it has soft nature, less work- hardening and excellent workability.
Examples of use
Precision equipment, precision measuring instrument, bi-metallic strip, LNG container, magnetic shielding, magnetic shunt alloy
List of Nickel and Nickel alloy products
For further product information
Product Quotes, and inquiries without complete information required in inquiry form may not be responded to. Selection of inquiries for reply online is at the sole discretion of NSSMC. We appreciate your understanding.