- Jun. 27, 2018 NSSMC and Standard Steel Receive TTX “Excellent Supplier 2017” Award
- May. 29, 2018 NSSMC Named a Top 100 Global Innovator in 2017 for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Apr. 25, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) Starts Commercial Production
- Apr. 17, 2018 Strengthening Supply System for Ultra-high-tensile Steel Sheets New CGL to be installed at Kimitsu Works
- Feb. 27, 2018 Nippon Steel & Sumikin Crankshaft, NSSMC’s manufacturing and sales subsidiary of crankshafts in the U.S., earns Diamond Supplier Award from Navistar
- Aug. 04, 2017 NSSMC’s proprietary titanium product TranTixxii™ is adopted for cladding of a theater in Jiangsu Province, China
- Jun. 28, 2017 NSSMC and Standard Steel Receive TTX “Excellent Supplier 2016” Award
- Mar. 31, 2017 Anti-Corrosion Processing with Titanium Foil Is Adopted for a Steel Lighthouse for the Japan Coast Guard
- Feb. 28, 2017 NSSMC starts branding development of TranTixxii™ designing titanium products Demonstrating superior material characteristics and elegance
- Feb. 27, 2017 NSSMC Named a Top 100 Global Innovator in 2016 for Fifth Consecutive Year
Heat-resistant austenitic stainless steel with excellent mechanical properties and excellent oxidation resistance at high temperature.
[Chemical Composition 23Cr-11Ni-N-REM-B]
[Corresponding Standard ASTM UNS S31060 / ASME SA-240 (SECTION Ⅰ&Ⅷ Div.1)]
Japan Society of Spring Engineers Excellent paper award(2016)
Sokeizai Industry Technology Award(2010)
Chemical Composition (mass%)
* Addition of REM; La+Ce
- Higher oxidation resistance, tensile strength and creep strength at high temperature than SUS310S.
- Superior phase stability after long-term exposure to high temperature without a drastic drop in toughness such as SUS310S.
- Lower sensitivity of weld hot cracking than SUS310S.
- Reasonably designed chemical composition compared with SUS310S or Ni Alloy.
cold rolled sheets
- It can be used to raise the strength by cold rolling between the cold sake more as the high-temperature spring material.
- At higher temperature than 500 ℃, the strength at elevated temperature of NSSMC-NAR-AH-4 is superior to that of SUS301EH.
Strip(Please ask NSSC in the case of the plate)
Examples of use
Vehicle exhaust part, Exhaust gasket, Heat exchanger, Heater part.
List of Stainless Steel products for Springs
- NSSMC-NAR-301L HS1
- NSSMC-NAR-301L HSX
- NSSMC-NAR-403 2DQ
- NSSMC-NAR-403M 2DQ
List of products Heat-resistant and Corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel
For further product information
Product Quotes, and inquiries without complete information required in inquiry form may not be responded to. Selection of inquiries for reply online is at the sole discretion of NSSMC. We appreciate your understanding.