- Apr. 25, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) Starts Commercial Production
- Apr. 17, 2018 Strengthening Supply System for Ultra-high-tensile Steel Sheets New CGL to be installed at Kimitsu Works
- Feb. 27, 2018 Nippon Steel & Sumikin Crankshaft, NSSMC’s manufacturing and sales subsidiary of crankshafts in the U.S., earns Diamond Supplier Award from Navistar
- Aug. 04, 2017 NSSMC’s proprietary titanium product TranTixxii™ is adopted for cladding of a theater in Jiangsu Province, China
- Jun. 28, 2017 NSSMC and Standard Steel Receive TTX “Excellent Supplier 2016” Award
- Mar. 31, 2017 Anti-Corrosion Processing with Titanium Foil Is Adopted for a Steel Lighthouse for the Japan Coast Guard
- Feb. 28, 2017 NSSMC starts branding development of TranTixxii™ designing titanium products Demonstrating superior material characteristics and elegance
- Feb. 27, 2017 NSSMC Named a Top 100 Global Innovator in 2016 for Fifth Consecutive Year
NSSMC is one of the largest UOE pipe suppliers all over the world. We have been supplying high quality UOE pipe compatible with severe environment application with mostadvanced technology.
Electric Resistance-welded Steel Tubes for Boilers and Heat Exchangers
NSSMC has established a special electric resistance-welded tube factory dedicated to high-grade tubes and pipes for boilers and plants in order to conduct the full-scale production of high-grade electric resistance-welded (ERW) steel tubes and pipes equivalent to seamless steel tubes and pipes.
Seamless Steel Tubes and Pipes for Boilers
We have been manufacturing boiler steel tubes and pipes used in all fields, mainly power generation boilers, up to the present day, ever since we first started manufacturing seamless steel tubes for boilers for the first time in Japan in 1912.
Hot Extruded Steel Shapes
NSSMC installed the hot extrusion press at its Hikari Works in 1960. Based on the many years of research and development, we have established a sophisticated hot extrusion production system with high-quality steel shapes. Currently, these shapes are highly evaluated by our customers.
MARILOYTM S-400 steel pipe
NSSMC's MARILOYTM S-400 steel pipe is a steel product containing 1% chromium for enhanced corrosion resistance when used in or on the ocean.The addition of chromium produces an effect in which the rust layer on the surface prevents oxygen from infiltrating the base metal, thus inhibiting corrosion to half or less compared to ordinary steel.
Seamless Pipes and Tubes for the Chemical Industry (Stainless Steel and Ni-based Alloys)
NSSMC's stainless steel and Ni-based alloy pipes and tubes have superior corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and low-temperature mechanical properties, and have been used as raw materials that can withstand harsh environments as seen in petroleum refining, petroleum chemistry, and energy fields, such as power and gas.
For further product information
Product Quotes, and inquiries without complete information required in inquiry form may not be responded to. Selection of inquiries for reply online is at the sole discretion of NSSMC. We appreciate your understanding.