- May. 29, 2018 NSSMC Named a Top 100 Global Innovator in 2017 for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Apr. 25, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) Starts Commercial Production
- Apr. 17, 2018 Strengthening Supply System for Ultra-high-tensile Steel Sheets New CGL to be installed at Kimitsu Works
- Feb. 27, 2018 Nippon Steel & Sumikin Crankshaft, NSSMC’s manufacturing and sales subsidiary of crankshafts in the U.S., earns Diamond Supplier Award from Navistar
- Aug. 04, 2017 NSSMC’s proprietary titanium product TranTixxii™ is adopted for cladding of a theater in Jiangsu Province, China
- Jun. 28, 2017 NSSMC and Standard Steel Receive TTX “Excellent Supplier 2016” Award
- Mar. 31, 2017 Anti-Corrosion Processing with Titanium Foil Is Adopted for a Steel Lighthouse for the Japan Coast Guard
- Feb. 28, 2017 NSSMC starts branding development of TranTixxii™ designing titanium products Demonstrating superior material characteristics and elegance
- Feb. 27, 2017 NSSMC Named a Top 100 Global Innovator in 2016 for Fifth Consecutive Year
NSSMC produced and marketed: structural H-shapes with incremental depth and width of 50mm pitch (NSHYPER BEAMTM, 1989) ; structural H-shapes with fire resistance(NSFRTM steel, 1990); and other innovative products that span the history of construction in Japan.
Welded light gauge steel H sections
NSSMC's welded light gauge steel H section is H-steel manufactured continuously from a hot-rolled steel strip by high-frequency resistance welding. It features thinner plate thickness and more accurate crosssectional dimensions compared to a hot-rolled H section.
Steel Sheet Piles
The steel sheet piles of NSSMC are used in many fi elds (port and harbor structures, river revetments, retaining walls and cofferdams) and have acquired high market acceptance due to their excellent product quality and construction effi ciencies that derive from their use.
Steel Pipe Piles
The steel pipe piles of NSSMC are used in many fields and have acquired high market acceptance due to their excellent product quality and construction efficiencies that derive from their use.
NSSMC rails are available in various sizes and materials, so that they can be used for diverse applications, such as ordinary passenger railways, high speed railways, and heavy haul railways. As one of the world's leading rail maker with superior quality, NSSMC are greatly contributing to Economical and Green railway transportations all over the world.
For further product information
Product Quotes, and inquiries without complete information required in inquiry form may not be responded to. Selection of inquiries for reply online is at the sole discretion of NSSMC. We appreciate your understanding.