- Consolidated dividend payout ratio target: around 20~30%
- Factors to be considered to return the profit to shareholders include:
- capital requirements for investments to raise corporate value,
- our performance forecast,
- consolidated and non-consolidated balance sheets.
- The level of the first-half dividend is determined based on consideration of interim performance figures and forecasts for the full fiscal year performance.
Dividend of FY2017
- In accordance with the basic profit distribution policy described above, NSSMC intends to distribute dividends at the end of the second quarter (interim) of ¥25 per share (consolidated payout ratio of approximately 26%).