- Consolidated dividend payout ratio target: around 20~30%
- Factors to be considered to return the profit to shareholders include:
- capital requirements for investments to raise corporate value,
- our performance forecast,
- consolidated and non-consolidated balance sheets.
- The level of the first-half dividend is determined based on consideration of interim performance figures and forecasts for the full fiscal year performance.
Dividend of FY2016
- In accordance with the above basic profit distribution policy, NSSMC sincerely regrets that it has decided to forgo the first-half FY2016 dividend distribution, as disclosed at the time of the first-quarter results announcement .
- We plan to determine the forecast for the year-end dividend distribution amount, with due consideration of the full-year outlook of profit attributable to owners of parent, and announce it at the time of its third-quarter results announcement.