- Consolidated dividend payout ratio target: around 20~30%
- Factors to be considered to return the profit to shareholders include:
- capital requirements for investments to raise corporate value,
- our performance forecast,
- consolidated and non-consolidated balance sheets.
- The level of the first-half dividend is determined based on consideration of interim performance figures and forecasts for the full fiscal year performance.
Dividend of FY2017
- In accordance with the basic profit distribution policy described above, NSSMC has decided to increase the per-share dividend at the end of the second quarter (interim) by ¥5 from ¥25, as previously disclosed, to ¥30 (consolidated payout ratio of approximately 26.7%), in light of an increase in profit from the level announced at the time of the release of results for the first quarter.
- We plan to determine the forecast for the year-end dividend distribution amount, with due consideration of the full-year outlook for profit attributable to owners of parent, and announce it at the time of its third-quarter results announcement.