Dividend Policy 日本語
- Consolidated dividend payout ratio target: around 30%
- Factors to be considered to return the profit to shareholders include:
- capital requirements for investments to raise corporate value,
- our performance forecast,
- consolidated and non-consolidated balance sheets.
- The level of the first-half dividend is determined based on consideration of interim performance figures and forecasts for the full fiscal year performance.
Dividend of FY2018
- Regarding the dividend from retained earnings for the end of the second quarter (interim), in accordance with the policy described above, NSSMC is planning to pay a dividend of ¥40 per share (representing a consolidated dividend payout ratio of 32% (based on IFRS)).