- Consolidated dividend payout ratio target: around 20~30%
- Factors to be considered to return the profit to shareholders include:
- capital requirements for investments to raise corporate value,
- our performance forecast,
- consolidated and non-consolidated balance sheets.
- The level of the first-half dividend is determined based on consideration of interim performance figures and forecasts for the full fiscal year performance.
Dividend of FY2016
- NSSMC forwent a dividend from retained earnings at the end of the first half, and had not determined a year-end dividend distribution amount for the fiscal year when the first-half results were announced.
- In accordance with the basic profit distribution policy described above and in consideration of earnings forecasts for the year and other factors, we plan to pay a dividend of ¥25 per share (an annual dividend of ¥25 per share, representing a dividend payout ratio of 28%).