Dividend Policy 日本語
- Consolidated dividend payout ratio target: around 20~30%
- Factors to be considered to return the profit to shareholders include:
- capital requirements for investments to raise corporate value,
- our performance forecast,
- consolidated and non-consolidated balance sheets.
- The level of the first-half dividend is determined based on consideration of interim performance figures and forecasts for the full fiscal year performance.
Dividend of FY2017
- While the year-end dividend distribution amount was undecided at the time of the first-half results announcement (October 27, 2017), we now plan to pay a dividend of ¥30 per share (bringing the dividend for the full year to ¥60 per share and representing a consolidated payout ratio of approximately 30%), in accordance with the basic profit distribution policy described above and after giving due consideration to the outlook for performance.